Starting off 2012’s Goals with a Bang!
Goodmorning!! HAPPY 2012!! No better way to start 2012 than by lifting legs at the crack of dawn! You all know that’s my favorite! Glutton for punishment much?!
Legs were followed by delicious pumpkin protein waffles!
Fresh out of the waffle iron!
Half-eaten and sprinkled with cinnamon and stevia. Nom. Nom. Nom!
We talk a lot about how to get you to your goals, but yesterday I promised you I’d share some of my accomplishments and goals with you!
So we’ve got a plan of attack for 2012!
2011 has been a great year full of hard work, accomplishments, and it’s share of good times! Here are a few memorable ones that made it onto the blog-o-sphere (and since my long-term memory is apparently on vacation, if I think of more I will add them )!
- First and foremost, Vanilla Bean Lean’s corner of the blog world was established! I can’t remember my life without this blog and chatting with all of you on a daily basis. How ever did I survive?! This is my first post, Hello World … it was so funny going back to read it!
- I ran the Hot Chocolate 15K.
- I ran my own half-marathon!
- I became a FitFluential Ambassador!
I have way too many goals and aspirations to list, but I thought it’d be fun to list at least a few of my goals for 2012! Don’t be afraid to dream big! Let those dreams scare you a little, it means they’re outside that comfort zone … exactly where you’re going to find the biggest feeling of accomplishment!
- Worry less. Why? “Worrying doesn’t take away tomorrow’s weaknesses, it only takes away today’s strength.”
- Be more patient. Especially with those I love.
- Muscle gains with an emphasis on lower body gains (glutes baby!).
- Run a technical half-marathon in a race I have to sign up for
- Contemplate running a marathon … who wants to convince me?
- Deadlift 1.5x my bodyweight.
- Try Crossfit at a “Box” (what the crossfit gyms are called).
- Counting down the days until Nursing school graduation in June of 2012!
- Transition from EMT role to RN role.
- Apply to Grad school.
- Continue building my online Fitness & Nutrition business!
- Continue making this blog an even more wonderful place!
- Blog at least once a day.
- VLOG for the first time.
- Do some awesome giveaways!
- Blog about what YOU want to see… I’d love your preferences in the comments!
- How are YOU starting off your 2012?
- What are you proud of from 2011?
- What is a goal of yours for 2012?
- What do you want to see from Vanilla Bean Lean in 2012?