Oatmeal Raisin Cinnamon Puff
I promised all of you this delicious recipe! Let’s get to it!
The Oatmeal Raisin Cinnamon Puff
- 1/4 cup Oats
- 1/4 cup Egg Whites
- 1-2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 packets Stevia
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp Raisins
- Splash Coconut Milk
- Add all ingredients to a bowl sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Stir until well combined.
- Microwave for 1 minute – 1 minute & 30 seconds.
- WATCH since it’ll puff up to make sure it doesn’t puff OVER the bowl. If it is going to puff over, stop the microwave, let it deflate, and start again, stopping & starting until cooked through.
- Remove from microwave. Let cool 1-3 minutes.
- Devour Nom nom nom!
Stove top, oven, grill, microwave … How do you prefer to cook your food?