Guilt-Free Mac ‘N Cheese Monday
Last night was my birthday dinner with my family. I allowed myself a “treat” meal and this is what I enjoyed at Wildfire.
A filet with blue cheese crust. I used to HATE blue cheese. Now, I’m a fan! YUM! Sorry for the half eaten pictures, it was just too scrumptious not to dig in right away!
Roasted mushroom caps. Delicious! I am definitely going to make a clean version of this!
My boyfriend, myself, my mom, my brother, and his girlfriend. What a fun night spending time with family!
Now onto what you may consider the most important part of the day! Guilt-free Mac ‘N Cheese Monday! This Mac ‘N Cheese recipe I’ve created is fat free & almost zero carb. How is that possible you say?? Let me show you!
Guilt Free Mac ‘N Cheese
- 2 bags of zero calorie noodles (miracle noodles, shirataki, NOoodles)
- 4 ounces of Lifetime Fat Free Cheese (I like Cheddar & Swiss best)
- Sea Salt
- Non-stick spray
- Open 2 bags of zero calories noodles, rinse in colander.
- Dry “noodles” thoroughly with paper towels.
- Spray bowl with non-stick spray.
- Place dried “noodles” in bowl covered in non-stick spray.
- Cover bowl, microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Grate 4 oz Lifetime fat free cheese (I like a combo of Cheddar & Swiss best).
- Put cheese and salt on “noodles,” mix.
- Microwave another 1-2 minutes, covered.
- Stir and mix noodles, cheese, & salt with fork until the cheese coats the noodles evenly.
- Microwave 1 minute, covered.
One of the varieties of Zero Calorie Noodles.
Lifetime Fat Free Cheese
All of the different flavors. Cheddar & Swiss are my favorites!
SO SO good.
SCRUMPTIOUS! And COMPLETELY guilt-free!
Try it and let me know how you like it! It’s one of my favorite guilt-free protein packed meals! 4 oz of Lifetime fat free cheese has 32 g of protein – more than a chicken breast!
I found after last night that a treat meal here and there (approximately once every week or two) is really good to help me get back on track with leaning out a bit and staying in the right state of mind. I can’t wait to do a full post on this in the future. I ROCKED my cardio this morning and am on the way to the gym with my hulk for some shoulders!! Have an AWESOME day today all you rockstars!
What do you think about treat meals?