WIAW Smoked Salmon Style

Thank you ALL for such amazing comments and for sharing your experiences on my last post, The ONLY Number that Matters. It’s a subject that is touchy for most and it’s so important that we all know how beautiful we are inside and out, and a number doesn’t and shouldn’t define that. You all rock and I’m so proud of all of you! :-D

I have had some KILLER workouts lately & I cannot wait to share them all with you in the upcoming days! First order of business though … WIAW Smoked Salmon Style!!

Thank you for hosting WIAW, Jen!!

I’ve had some bad@$$ breakfasts lately, ready to drool?? Winking smile

Step one: Flat out + Smoked Salmon …

Step two: Add scrambled egg whites …

Step Three: Roll up into a DELICIOUS Smoked Salmon Egg White Breakfast Wrap! YUM!!

1 Whole Egg + 3 Egg White Breakfast Sandwich on High Fiber Low Carb Bread!

And now for some “lunch” eats…

2012-04-15 17.43.48

Tuna + Cottage Cheese + Celery topped with a sprinkle of Parmesan baked & broiled = Clean Eating Tuna Melt! NOM!

& on-the-go clean eats …

2012-03-30 14.16.29

And clean eating is ALWAYS about being prepared … chocolate protein shake and cold sweet potato + cinnamon in the car post workout! Open-mouthed smile

Who else loves breakfast for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks? Smile with tongue out

What clean eats do you always have on hand?

1. Comment by Amber:

That all looks so yummie, specially the wrap! You got me craving eggs – and i can’t have them *sad.

2. Comment by KaraHadley:

I agree with Amber, now I really want eggs. And I’m going to have to see how you made that protein powder rap. And then maybe buy some non-chocolate flavoured protein powder, huh?
    KaraHadley recently posted..WIAW: In Paris!My Profile

3. Comment by Alexandra:

Wow everything looks unelievably good!! I love me some salmon :) And tuna and cottage cheese is such a delicious combo! :)
    Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week Electra!
    Alexandra recently posted..Trainer Update and Recent NomsMy Profile

4. Comment by Christina @ The Athletarian:

Those are some FUN eats, girl!!! You’re totally switching things up and I LIKE it! I could eat breakfast foods ALL DAY LONG for every single meal!

Hmmm clean eats I always have on hand: ezekiel bread, oats, raw & cooked veggies, fruit, PB, and Greek yogurt!
    Christina @ The Athletarian recently posted..Hospital gowns are so flattering.My Profile

5. Comment by Emma:

Oh my goodness: baked tuna and cottage cheese! I have never thought of this but it seems like the best idea ever!
    Emma recently posted..Products I’m LikingMy Profile

6. Comment by Tessa @ Amazing Asset:

Everything looks great girl!! You have such tasty eats throughout the day… I love smoked salmon so I am am major fan of that wrap :)

7. Comment by Toni:

Everything looks delicious and healthy, I want to try the clean eating tuna melt!
    Toni recently posted..“Finding Balance” #FHBC12 Twitter Chat 4/26 @ 9pm EST plus Week 7 #BestBodyBootcamp RecapMy Profile

8. Comment by Tara Burner:

I always have fruit, veggies, quinoa and PB on hand…don’t eat fish/meat/chicken
    Tara Burner recently posted..Day 5 Bible Based Health & Wellness – What Do You Give Power To?My Profile

9. Comment by Emily@RunningPerspective:

um I WANT ALL OF THIS! especially that egg white protein powder wrap!!! recipe?! i cannot wait to hear about how your workouts are going and how you are KILLING it building muscle at the gym!!!!<33333
    Emily@RunningPerspective recently posted..a little breakMy Profile

10. Comment by Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean:

that wrap looks awesome. i love salmon but never have the smoked variety for some reason! gotta change that!
    Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean recently posted..Earth Fare – Columbus, OhioMy Profile

11. Comment by Tracey:

I’d love to try these ideas! Can you post the recipes?

12. Comment by Kierston:

Your eats look super nom! All.of.them. Yummmm!
    Kierston recently posted..Clean & Jerks and Sticking to It!My Profile

13. Comment by Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile:

YUM!!!! Such a great idea to dress up egg whites. I’m going to have to try this ;D
    Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile recently posted..WIAW–PicstitchMy Profile

14. Comment by Felicia:

smoked salmon, my favorite!! so good with egg whites and avocado. never gets old. and tuna melt….get in my bellyyyy!
    Felicia recently posted..Yoga + New Foodie FindsMy Profile

15. Comment by Alex @ therunwithin:

Whoa that egg white wrap with turkey….. delicious! Now I have to try. Two of my favorite foods.
    Alex @ therunwithin recently posted..What the funk?My Profile

16. Comment by Sara @ Nourish and Flourish:

Everything looks SO good! How do you make your egg white protein powder wrap? I’d love to try it for lunch!
    Sara @ Nourish and Flourish recently posted..Three ThingsMy Profile

17. Comment by Shannon from Healthiful Balance:

Your breakfast wrap looks delish!
    Shannon from Healthiful Balance recently posted..Pancakes For Dinner?My Profile

18. Comment by Carrie @ Lift Eat Repeat:

I can always eat egg whites no matter what time of day it is. That’s a good idea to make the egg whites into a wrap, I’ll have to try that this weekend (minus the cottage cheese…eww!) Ha I’m not a big fan of cottage cheese.

I always try to have cooked brown rice, turkey burgers/muffins and grilled chicken on hand. I will usually pre-make stuff on Sundays and Wednesdays if needed.
    Carrie @ Lift Eat Repeat recently posted..My First SteakMy Profile

19. Comment by Wendy:

What great ideas!!! I love them all! I cannot wait to try the Egg White Protein Powder Wrap filled with Rotisserie style Chicken Breast & Cottage Cheese! – how genius!!! What brand bread did you use that was hi fiber low car? i’m on the hunt looking for a new one!

20. Comment by clare @ fittingitallin:

I always have nuts, oats, and apples at the office. At home I’m all about greek yogurt and sweet potatoes.

21. Comment by StoriesAndSweetPotatoes:

What is an egg white protein powder wrap??!
    StoriesAndSweetPotatoes recently posted..50 Thoughts About 50 Shades Of GreyMy Profile

22. Comment by Lisa:

Oh my goodness, everything looks so proteiny and delicious!! I love the combo of eggs and avocados recently. SO good. And since I love egg whites, I’ll have to try these recipes! :)
    Lisa recently posted..WIAW #5My Profile

23. Comment by Meg:

our post workout meals look VERY similar missy ;)
    Meg recently posted..How To Vlog: Preparing Butternut SquashMy Profile

24. Comment by Abby @ Abz 'n' Oats:

Using egg whites as a wrap is such a great idea! I am doing that for supper tonight now! :) One of my favorite bedtime snacks is also making a “crepe” out of egg whites, cinnamon, and stevia then spreading a tablespoon of peanut butter all over it and rolling it up!
    Abby @ Abz ‘n’ Oats recently posted..snap out of it.My Profile

25. Comment by Maria @ Pappa Don't Preach:

The egg white protein wrap looks amazing! I need to try that ASAP!!! WIAW always makes me hungry – even though I just ate. ;)
    Maria @ Pappa Don’t Preach recently posted..A Modificaton and Beer Can ChickenMy Profile

i don’t even really like breakfast for breakfast! :) but lately i’ve been changing up my proteins and adding a lot more pork tenderloin (love it!) and so I make a ton, portion out 3oz, bag it up, and freeze it! so much easier during the week!
    teabagginit recently posted..Current obsessionsMy Profile