WIAW Instagram Style

Thank you all for your seriously awesome feedback and excitement about my first workout video EVER yesterday! If you missed it, go check out the Get it Anywhere workout! Open-mouthed smile

It’s What I Ate Wednesday, Instagram style! These are all my clean eats lately I’ve posted on IG!

Thank you as always, Jen, for hosting WIAW!

The makings of killer protein pancakes about to be blended…

The protein pancake result + sugar free maple syrup!

Oats, cinnamon, & 1/2 a banana!

Egg whites + oats & cinnamon; the classics!

Protein pancakes + Sugar free blackberry syrup!

YUMMMMMM!!

Lean ground turkey + celery + taco seasoning “meat”balls!

Oats & Cinnamon + Egg Whites + 1 Wedge Laughing Cow Light Cheese!

On the go clean eats … turkey meatballs from above + asparagus + chicken flavored rice!

If you haven’t yet, you can follow me on Instagram @vblean or at http://followgram.me/vblean/. I’m posting workout and nutrition advice and pics alllll the time! ;-)

Clean eats rock. I love how they make me feel and perform in my workouts!

• How do you like your bananas? I like mine almost too ripe.
  • What do you top your protein pancakes with??

1. Comment by thisfitchick:

Looks delicious, Electra!
    thisfitchick recently posted..The Top Five Fitness and Nutrition Myths, BUSTED!My Profile

2. Comment by Alexandra:

YUM! Everything looks so tasty girl! Way to fuel the machine :D
    Alexandra recently posted..Yosemite Half Dome Hike May 29, 2012My Profile

3. Comment by Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean:

this may sound weird but your egg whites look phenomenal!
    Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean recently posted..WIAW: Dinner for the WinMy Profile

4. Comment by Danielle @ Itsaharleyyylife:

Just started following you on instagram my instagram name is itsaharleyyylife (:
    Seeing your egg whites makes me want to put some in my dinner tonight !(:

5. Comment by Meg:

HAHA I like my bananas almost too ripe too :D we are so alike girl :) ;)
    Meg recently posted..Happiness and PicturesMy Profile

6. Comment by Heidi @BananaBuzzbomb:

My bananas MUST be banana bread ripeness. After going raw I’ve found this to be the best way to eat and digest them =)
    Heidi @BananaBuzzbomb recently posted..Injured? You Can Still Make Your Workout Count!My Profile

7. Comment by Carrie @ Lift Eat Repeat:

I top mine with ANPB and cinnamon or just cinnamon!
    Carrie @ Lift Eat Repeat recently posted..100/100My Profile

8. Comment by Lisa:

Love your eats girly! I like my bananas really ripe! Like when they are all spotted brown! They taste so good that way. Protein Pancakes are the best with raw cashew butter, and it gets all melty over top…delicious. I haven’t seen your workout yet, off to check that out :)
    Lisa recently posted..WIAW #11My Profile

dude, girlfriend, your eats look great – proteing pancakes galore! i like to top mine with greek yogurt or pb flour mixed with water. i’m usually eating them pwo so i don’t like to add much fat but if it’s later in the day then it’s pb or coconut oil all the way!
    teabagginit recently posted..WIAW Stuft to the BrimMy Profile

10. Comment by Brittany@little b's healthy habits:

Looks amazing! I love sugar free syrup on my pancakes too, but more times than not it hurts my tummy after I eat it :|
    Brittany@little b’s healthy habits recently posted..What I Ate Wednesday… Finally!My Profile

11. Comment by Jess @ Blonde Ponytail:

GREAT clean eats–your plan inspires me Electra!! Keep getting after it gorgeous!!
    Jess @ Blonde Ponytail recently posted..Total Lean Protein CakeMy Profile

12. Comment by Sara @ Nourish and Flourish:

This post is making me hungry! (And I just ate breakfast!). I love melting Laughing Cow cheese into my egg whites–yum. As far as bananas go: I like mine pefectly yellow. No spots, no green. That means I usually have only a one day window to eat them!
    Sara @ Nourish and Flourish recently posted..WIAW: Ready to Indulge!My Profile

13. Comment by danielle @ clean food creative fitness:

Love the clean eats! Protein pancakes are my favorite!

14. Comment by StoriesAndSweetPotatoes:

Did you eat that one meal right out of the skillet because I do that sometimes :)
    StoriesAndSweetPotatoes recently posted..Bookin’ ItMy Profile

15. Comment by Amber:

I just finished breakfast and these photos make me hungry for more food, it all looks great!

16. Comment by Christina @ The Athletarian:

I love seeing all your clean eats on IG! You inspire me! I love bananas super sweet and ripe too!! So yummy :) I top all my pancakes with SF maple syrup. it’s kind of an addiction. I have pancakes almost every morning!! Hope you have a great weekend!
    Christina @ The Athletarian recently posted..Numb Bum (Ride for Heart Recap!)My Profile

17. Comment by Danielle @ WorkItWearItEatIt:

I lovvve bananas super ripe too! But only as an ingredient, I don’t like to eat them straight up! I top my protein pancakes with frozen berries! I heat them up and mash all over for a makeshift jam! Or sometimes I do 3 tbsp of Greek yogurt + 1 tsp xylitol + 1/2 tsp vanilla extract for “vanilla cream.” Noms!

18. Comment by Abby @ Abz 'n' Oats:

Yum! Killer eats girly! :)
    Abby @ Abz ‘n’ Oats recently posted..fit fridayMy Profile