Unplanned Hiatus Has Come To An End!
I did not mean to go on a blogging hiatus. Apologies x a million to all of you wonderful readers of mine! Shall I make this quick so I can go shower and not be stinky post workout anymore? Let’s.
What have I been doing?
- Working two or three 12 hour shifts in a row. That’s not quite as conducive to blogging religiously as I may have thought. Time to get on the plan-ahead wagon and get some posts up to post for me while I’m running about the ER saving lives.
- I’ve been changing up my workout schedule the last few weeks to 2-3 days on, 2 days off and rotating that. During my two rest days, depending on how I feel, I will throw in a quick 12 minute HIIT workout or tabata before I leave my house for work or if it’s right after a really heavy gym day, I’ll give my body the rest it deserves. I am being forced to learn that rest days can actually HELP body composition and fat loss. Who’d’a thunk hm?? *Finally starting to take own advice. *
- Operation Lean consisted of high intensity circuit type workouts for the past few months. I’m now in a period more concentrated on muscle building again, and am lifting heavy with lower reps, more rest, and less plyos in between sets.
What has lifting heavier and eating more carbs produced?
More muscles. More booty! Who doesn’t want that?
Not quiteee as lean, but I’m learning to love my body no matter the “leanness.” It’s a process for everyone, just keep on working. And remember, #everychoicecounts!
What have I been eating lately?
More complex carbs – don’t be afraid of the carbs! Pair them with protein & they build muscle!
I can’t tell you how many people say that one of the biggest things they miss is cereal. News flash!!!! You can still eat it! Yahoo! Portion sizes, and the right choice. High fiber, low sugar, and look at the ingredients! This cereal is mostly made of oat flour!
Want to see more of me? Clickkk click below!
Instagram Follow Me!
I’ll like, tweet, comment, IG, pin & chat back!
- What have YOU been up to lately? What did I miss? Fill me in!!!
- Do you like lifting heavier or lighter with more reps/plyos?